Показано с 1 по 11 из 11

Тема: Adobe Dreamweaver CS3

При смене раскладки (для этого пользуюсь программой ParaWin XP) Dw подвисает на секунду... Очень неудобно. Никто не сталкивался с этой проблемой?

Неужели никто не пользуется Dw CS3? У кого-то есть подобные проблемы? Может у меня глючный дистрибутив?

вряд ли у многих уже есть CS3

я вот поставлю сегодня, попробую и тебе скажу

Да ну! Я так долго его ждал! Думал будет что-то совсем другое... А он почти не изменился. Еще и этот глюк. Я даже немного расстроен...

не знаю как в мелочах, а в основном вообще не изменился
    да меня вобщем и предыдущий устраивал полностью

и, да, его плющит при смене раскладки =(
    а при первом запуске вообще завис

такое ощущение что просто везде заменили слово "макромедиа" на слово "адобе" и все...

с удовольствием выслушаю мнения людей, кто с ним более детально общался

если у шопа с люстрой так много нововведений, то тут кажется ничего совсем не поменялось
    хоть бы все программы в пакете к одному знаменателю привели... =(

Я запостил подобную тему на официальном форуме. Пока ноль ответов. Там тоже много жалоб на глюки Dw

Это, скорее всего, та же ситуация, что и с 11 иллюстратором (СS). У меня он был очень глючный...

По-поводу того, что добавилось: какой-то Spry (штука, вроде, клевая, но я еще не разобрался), поддержка PSD и AI файлов (если кто-то любит WISIWYG) и более серьезный анализатор кода на совместимость и валидность...

Но этот глюк... рррр! А так не хочется на восьмой сползать... Уж больно мне сплэш-скрин нравится

если проблема с тормозами останется я без сомнения буду продолжать пользоваться восьмым
    потому что, повторюсь, функционально он меня полностью удовлетворял, а польоваться программой только из-за того что она новая - это, извините, глупо...

оказалось что все дело в криво сломанном дримвивере

пользуйтесь лицензионными прогами!

эээх! :( борода.

Как оказалось, даже оригинальный файл тупит после "нормального" взлома... но, или мне показалось, или тупит немного меньше :-D

с нетерпением ждем патч!

Вот кое-какая информация по Dw с западных сайтов:

Review: Dreamweaver CS3: What a Disappointment

I had planned on writing a lengthy, in-depth review of CS3. Unfortunately, there’s not much to write about. I’m sincerely disappointed to report that Dreamweaver CS3 is virtually identical to its Studio8 predecessor. Shockingly so, in fact.

A visual query builder? Framework support? Native Ruby support? Improved FTP performance? I could list about 10 more sorely-needed updates, all of which remain unchanged in CS3. And by unchanged, I mean literally unchanged; same dialogs, same icons, same UI…even the same bugs (plus a few new whoppers). Dreamweaver appears to be the green-headed bastard stepchild of the CS3 family, and suffers from neglect and lack of development. I can say that my worst fears about the Adobe Macromedia merger have come true, and I was even on Adobe’s side when the merger happened!

DW CS3 boasts very moderate performance gains with the Universal binary update. These gains are most noticeable when closing the application, but are otherwise undetectable in day to day use (I’m running on a Quad Xeon Mac Pro). Given this, I’m wondering if Dreamweaver is, itself, emulating some underlying ancient codebase. Regardless, if you’re hoping for speed increases with DW CS3, you’ll be disappointed.

Adobe promotes the Spry framework as one of the major new features. The reality is that the included Spry widgets–all four of them–pale in comparison to those offered over at Script.aculo.us, and the Spry AJAX framework may be useful in limited applications, but by Adobe’s own admission in their documentation, the Spry AJAX framework is not intended to support commercial-grade applications, just bootstrap implementations or one-off widgets.

On the cross-application support front, being able to paste Photoshop docs directly into my pages may be nice in theory, but I seriously doubt it’s something I’ll ever have a need to use. Device Central is a true missed opportunity. DC is a stand-alone application that supposedly lets you preview your web content on a wide variety of emulated phones and mobile devices. The catch is that “web content” is limited to FlashLite content or static graphic files, not web pages. This makes me seriously question why this app exists except to push Flash for mobile devices.

Finally, Dreamweaver CS3 is surprisingly buggy given how little of it changed in the year-and-a-half since Studio 8 was released. So far, I’ve had serious problems syncing sites (see a separate post on this issue), and there are about half-a-dozen UI quirks (I’m putting it nicely) that I’ve encountered so far. The app appears to have taken a step back in many significant ways.

When Adobe purchased Macromedia, the general FUD flowing through The Tubes was that the Macromedia apps would wither on the vine or be killed outright. In particular, would they carry the mantle and keep Dreamweaver on the cutting edge of web development? “No, no,” Adobe assured us in its press releases, “we’d never do that.” Well, it would appear that these fears have come true. Dreamweaver has not been appreciably advanced and has clearly been neglected as other front-line apps like Photoshop and Illustrator got the lion’s share of resources, feature improvement, and testing. What a disappointment.

So here it is:
    Studio8 owners, save your money. For the most part, you’re not missing a thing.
    If you’re considering upgrading from CS2/Stuido8 to CS3, weigh your needs carefully. Photoshop is a worthy update on the Mac. Other CS3 apps, less so. Certainly don’t upgrade for Dreamweaver’s sake.
    If you’re new to the Creative Suite, then I’d recommend waiting until the first patch is out. Then visit your local bank for that home equity loan it will take to afford a full license to CS3.
    No matter who you are, don’t hope for much in the way of improvement and you won’t be sorely disappointed.